Saturday, May 30, 2009

How do women like me that her husband

This is not the first time that Aisalni by email from a woman tells about the tragedy and the power to request assistance from me and he told her how to act with her husband after reading the article written from a long period under the title (when a woman marries the best of) and often on the Iqroouna civilized dialogue or another site, I can not recall his name dealing with the problems of women .. And had spoken with some of them during the chat and heard the tragedy experienced by these women and I am unable to answer, unable to give advice to them .. And I was Owashn to them and accept that life with their husbands as long as inferior good and that Ihvazn of the family, especially if there are children among them.

And has inspired the idea of a short stories written by the title (for the last night) after a talk with the ladies, which was quite sure to make sure that her husband was not like me Iebho Bmchaaaraa their rights and do not have this, but told her not Incefha one where he was to have sons than This evidence of her husband's manhood for them .. That the woman was talking about and had the most hate-filled heart of it the desire for revenge .. I do not know how to act with her husband.

And today I have an email entitled (a request for assistance) from one of the women tell about the problem and has offered to publish her letter here, as well as e-mail address .. May have decried the advice or similar experience has been useful in solving the problem.

***

"Peace to you:
Everyone has a different story and he is in this life that we live on this earth and ends with the end of the last breath out of us, and there, and complained of suffering out there and hiding in his heart, according to the secret is the most up to him in that time morality If it explodes without conscious or aware of what happened to him and is not mired in the attention of the people to him.

It shall not disclose secrets, and paints a smile on his lips and he does not always know the meaning of his thought to be living in a Garden on high, and are not aware of the extent of hell inside, I do not know what these words out, but left immediately after reading some of your articles.

Unaccustomed to the net and learned that I'm looking for Odmenth with my questions and I never trusted him, but Levy is where I am writing to ask Ihrzini under an assumed name, and here people will not know the problems and tragedies do not and will not look into the sometimes poor and sometimes into other Every human being as understood and lived by what he faced today.

Length provided and may not know why and how out of character and I doubt Ioklni years, many tried to search for some of the facts and what they came to nothing. Suddenly, and I do not know how it arrived - I'm looking Balent - to one of your articles. And has been a lot a lot about what I'm looking for and even increased questions .. Is it to yourself to help me decent answers out of my life may change, though I too late to make up for this article.

A lot of questions and am really Aouseltni of depression and depression is perhaps the least that can be reached as Bomradi which puzzled the doctors did not know that I have with the explanation I knew it was grief and pain .. Ehmlni because my husband, though he Ehmlni Iashgueni. And with that I ask is, although I was the first, but far away from him Valaqturab No, I think the pressure of work and then confirmed that he is afraid of me, it does not accept the idea of our presence alone, and after the loss of life and patience, and after accusing me of many of the accusations that passage because I I was naive, his illness was discovered, alas years and I am patient and I think that I was sick and all this because of my ignorance, I read a lot to search for a solution and asked him to go to the doctors and he said that he disband his illness and no hope, and I want a divorce is right, after this I discovered years gullible, after that age and had begun to doubt what I have read Bmqaltk (when gay married women) and of course I was crazy because there are many who apply, and I have some time to arrange the facts and no doubt the matter .. Unfortunately, for the prolongation, but Can you help me and tell me how do women like me that her husband, and is there any concrete evidence? Thank you for you precious time and I hope that helps me. "

***

Madam
I'm your first and your contributions and those that tried to explain and clarify the status of a human being in pain and know the pain of others .. And the belief that it was saddened by the reason for the problem of living day and night.

Madam, I have no answer to your question, which Arselti your message for him (how the woman that her husband, like me) have written my previous article on the damage caused when a gay man marries a woman and damage to women, who marry gay men, which I see as a victim of this marriage. . As well as gay men is a victim of society's perception of him.

Madam, I wrote my article to illustrate that even the people and avoid the reality of the problem may occur .. A social problem resulting from this type of marriage that I am against it .. I had hoped that the community understand this and accept the presence of a non-married and does not want to marry .. So that no more victims like you .. And I hope that the community is convinced of this.

With regard to your women, or what to do when her husband suspect that like me .. I am not at a standard qualifying to give advice or guidance to others .. Motion, but I عليكي to publish your letter that you sent me, which Bmdonte read many of the readers and intellectuals who in their opinion, the problem may make a proposal or some of the solutions. And if you want to spread your E-mail your views to be directed directly to you .. Will do this only after your approval .. Greetings to you and my heart is with you .. I wish you happiness and peace of mind .. Karim Azmi

***

Dear Sir: I thank you rapid response, so as not to mind and I am happy that I can help me and explain what Ojhlh Nvsii and analysis, and of course I hope to be hearing the same messages to a more, thank you for your interest and help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment