Saturday, May 30, 2009

Kiss .. Short Story

Darkness here, It's like a deep ocean, where the sun does not reach, and does not pass air, and although it is very humid, I feel so. I hate the absolute humidity, and I Atmanaha: here and now that I think some of the time the curfew thing to explore this new place, closed his eyes - a dark place at all times - and rely only on basic Grizati.

Athss wet well walls and breathe slowly, if there was an object, you certainly do not wish to annoy him.

While traveling around the scene collided with another object, a warm, humid, it seems that he's alive .. To .. That move. Startle me back a moment and then returned once again, it seems nice, she was quickly and gently Ahtdhanni is making it tells me some interesting stories. Tell me how he had not seen the sun before, Vtjpt, explained to me that this is forbidden, as it was defined in the literature is one of the abuse, Vokbernh the same thing I have, and if it was allowed me to get a little time to express joy, shook his shoulders, and back hug.

The right of our conversation was fun, even though it was a no words, We both are not allowed to speak here and now, but the dialogue between us was Baltlams, as happens with some deaf and has vision together, and although it was the only way, but it was the most enjoyable means of dialogue.

It came out, and I was that I wanted to die too, and offered him to come to visit me in my house, confirmed that he will do so next time, and I told him I want him to Izorne now, I grabbed him strongly, and insisted on accompanying me, I can not parting caused. Atani the first time, and entered my house, and I continued to withdraw to the inside, I want him with me always, I loved it, Is this selfish?? Suddenly started to force attracted to the successor, said he was happy to identify and that he wants to increase our exchange of visits, I told him: Wait, he said: It is not my hand, I said: the insurgency, he said: I die. I grabbed him well, and have resisted such a force the interview, but he slipped out of me, Fabtzm is said: to the meeting.

Abroad:

Voice of a kiss, and lips apart from each other, harbored Baqrsp cream and light on both sides of Ihdhirni smiling: Machdash rigid tongue like, I say to him, apologizing: Forgive me, and continue to work in silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment